Monday, December 4, 2023
Welcome! Log into your account
Forgot your password? Get help
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Reclaim Dollar | Take Back What’s Yours
The Pros and Cons of Selling Feet Pics Online (2023)
June 1, 2023
Here are 9 Reasons Why My Credit Score just Dropped [+...
January 28, 2022
Terms & Conditions
© 2021 Reclaim Dollar. All Rights Reserved.
Table of Contents
What Affects My Credit Score?
1. My Payment History
2. Amount of Debt Owed
3. My Credit History
4. New Credit Options
Why Did My Credit Score Drop and How Do I Fix It?
1. You Missed a Payment
2. There’s a Derogatory Mark on Your Report
3. Your Credit Limit Got Marginally Reduced
4. You Just Closed a Credit Card
5. You Used too Much Credit at Once
6. Applying for Lots of Credit at Once
7. You were a Victim of Identity Theft
8. You Just Paid Off a Loan
9. False Information on Your Credit Report
Ready to Bring Your Credit Score Back Up?